These frequently asked questions can be sorted by topic so that you can quickly find the answers you need.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Fill out and submit the contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. For support matters you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What specification computer do I need to run Veezi Back Office?
Veezi Back Office is web-based and will work on most computers with a modern browser. We recommend the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer (Edge).
- What specification of machines do I need for POS?
Veezi can work on most existing hardware, get in touch to check compatibility. See our hardware page for terminal, card reader, cash drawer, printer and scanner recommendations. Or get in touch for details about a hardware package from our preferred suppliers.
- What kind of ticket printer do you recommend?
Any of the following Epson printers: TMT-20, TMT-81, TMT-88
or TMT-90 USB ticket/receipt printer. Or any of the following
Boca printers: Boca Lemur-L, Boca Lemur-R
- If we elect to use a card swipe reader, which one do you recommend?
We recommend using a Magtek MagneSafe Mini USB card swipe reader
- Which barcode reader do you recommend?
We recommend a modern 2-D scanner such as the Honeywell Voyager 1400g.
- Which cash drawer do you recommend?
The MS Cashdrawer SP-103 Cash Drawer with RJ11 Printer